- Perils of the sea rivers lakes or other navigable waters
- Contact with dock of harbor equipment or installation, land conveyance, aircraft or similar object or objects falling there from
- Earthquake volcanic eruption or lightening
- Accidents in loading, discharging, or moving stores, gear, equipment, machinery or fuel
- Theft of the entire vessel or her boas, or outboard motors provided it is securely locked to the vessel or her boats by an anti theft device in addition to its normal method of attachment
- Latent defects in hull or machinery, breakage of shafts or bursting of boilers
- The expenses of sighting the bottom after stranding even if no damage is found
These descriptions of coverage are abbreviated and are subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions of the actual policy, which forms the contract between the insured and the insurance company.
Speak to a member of your team.